Proper WordPress SEO to facilitate ranking in Google
WordPress is an easy SEO tool because it has various functions. Come cam you just need to know how to adjust it.
Detailed tutorial on Detailed Explanation in WordPress.
19 How to SEO WordPress
- Choose a good host
- Choose a topic
- Use additives sparingly.
- Set the site address
- Set search engine visibility
- Copy the links
- Do HTTPS
- Install the SEO plugin
- Set on page
- Do link building
- Crop images from Google Search Console
- Submit a sitemap
- No page index is not important.
- Canonical Duplicate Content Duties
- Do a 301 redirect in modify url.
- Temporary format and speed improvement in p Rocket format
- Do image SEO
- table of contents
- Regular content updates
1. Choose a good host
The site loads and loads quickly depending on the hosting. If you choose to tune performance at all.
Here are the hosting requirements that WordPress needs:
- PHP version 7.4 or later.
- MySQL version 6 or later or MariaDB version 10.1 or later.
- HTTPS support
- Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module
Canada fulfills the original version of the original version.
Technical terms drawn in some difficult matters, apostolic repetition I recommend to my hostess to test. That’s the list you’re promoted from, which is defined in WordPress
The hosts I recommend are as follows:
- SiteGround (my Padveewebschool website uses this)
- digital ocean
Read more: Archive to create the best WordPress hosting
2. Choose a good WordPress theme
The next point that has arisen on the ground, as well as the choice of hosting, is the topic you choose. Because there are a lot of WordPress themes in the world, good ones.
Good theme items
- easy to use
- There are a lot of people using it.
- Fast loading (light appearance)
Easy to use and nice
Its my experience with trial and error with theme. The version I got is the better working feature.
- Flat theme (with built-in page builder)
- astra theme + elementor (page builder)
- Genatepress theme + Generate Blocks (page builder)
- seedtheme + create templates (page builder)
The look of my website Flatsome theme and Siteground hosting.
3. Use additives sparingly.
The site loads or loads quickly. It also depends on how many 2.3 you choose. These are the principles for choosing the right material:
- Do not use. To see that people using
the example wordpress, need to install the Jetpack plugin as well. If you still stop what this plugin is doing. I recommend midterm education.
- Use additives sparingly.
Practice using the theme options for your chosen theme to the fullest. Many people tend to be impatient and do not study for jobs. From the theme, for example, some elements have the option to generate slider images themselves from the theme. Those people who have moved on have moved on to their ex.
- Other web pages running on the web. It should be chosen as little as possible. Makes us download his name. For example, breakfast, breakfast, dinner, breakfast, ocean, breakfast
4. Set the URL
URL is a short word that represents the address of the site.
If you are not interested in SEO, then this point is unnecessary. And draw attention to this point.
Write the good website address in short words. What you write brand name or domain name. Don’t write a website address in a long sentence. Because if we write the website address long, it makes your website address long. Not for senior officials
How to modify the site address in WordPress
Go to the back of the website, and look at the Settings menu > select General.
In the title of the site, write the name of the brand, the name of the site, or a short phrase, do not write a long sentence.
5. Set search engine visibility
If you have software to collect information on search engines, you can get collections from Internet groups .
Return to the Internet to obtain research results from the data collection.
When the site ends, forget to remove the point. As a result, the website does not appear on the Google search results page.
Make sure to check to make sure that you can verify that it has been running so far.
Go to setting > read limit > below search visibility location and please look
6. Set Links
A permalink is a set to display a URL whether it’s a number, date, or text.
Set up a setting for the link Set the display URL as text corresponding to the keyword on the page.
The following is preferred.
Go to Settings > Link and then check the post box as shown in the image.
7. Is HTTPS
Making our website https:// may help google know which website is of good quality. Pay attention to the safety of customer information. Our web ranking will be better. It is not compared to similar sites , but it works by encrypting the site. In terms of hardware, though, Google will place more importance on making the web safer, too.
There are two ways we can do this:
- Self-installation on self-hosting
- Make hosting notification
My suggestion at this point is you have to do it yourself. Go and guest host.
Check out this article, in our HTTPS guide.
8. Install the SEO plugin
Improve search optimization (SEO) technology
As for the plugin I would recommend is the Yoast SEO plugin .
What does Yoast SEO do?
- On-page SEO optimization
- Create a Google Knowledge Graph ( Chart )
- XML sitemap map
- Create canonical URLs on each page
- Origin of duplicate content using Canonical
- Fix thin content with Noindex
- Redirect function (premium version)
Read more: A detailed guide to Yoast SEO.
9. Set to page
In page modification (Page Modification), you can easily set the structure, content, and content of your website.
Good principles in editing page 1.
The principle of adjustment is as follows.
- SEO: You should write to stand out on one keyword where there are other page keywords that overlap it.
- Meta Description: The primary must appear at least once.
The programming for addresses H1-H6 is as follows.
- H1 can only exist once. It is placed at the top of the page.
- Write an H1 to highlight only one highlight, and don’t let the page’s other keywords overlap.
- The syntax for writing an H1 is “keyword + caption”.
- There should be a combination of headings H1-H6, but H1-H3 is required.
- H2 must be at least 4 times
- The focus keyword must be in the H2 at least once.
- H3 must be at least twice
- Related words mixed in some of the titles as well
- Translation- related questions Frequently asked questions, articles and articles. You should reduce this information
- Of course, you use H4, think about the aesthetics of the page. If you’re looking at the website, and it’s very old, and it’s font size or pt.
- Headings don’t need to be ordered, eg H1 goes to H2, has h3 and can’t go back to H2. This is not additional.
- We put the title to clearly divide the topic. Basically make the content look like reading. H3 to H2 can be no problem.
- Google not only looks at the header structure which is the HTML code alone, but Google looks at the header size which is visible to the eye. that appear on the web page as well
- , It should be the largest font size, H2 should be the second size, H3 should be smaller than H2, H4 should be visually and feel smaller than H3.
- Don’t use headings to write long paragraphs. Headings were created to write a topic. It cannot be more than one line, if more than one line, a paragraph.
- The first paragraph of each page is the most important, do not copy, do not rewrite, write with new words. be different from other sites
- Each page should be mainly 1000 words (MS Word).
10. Do link building
world wide web. Coordinated from the site’s own website, and co-ordinated from the General Motors website. Link building is an important rule for search engines in 2021.
Principles of link building
- List 10 target keywords.
- Divide the keywords into 5 primary keywords and 5 secondary keywords.
- Home The front page of the site and the home of your five keyword search in the easiest way possible.
- Article text Post links as follows
> At least 2-3 links to the primary title
> At least 2 secondary primary links >
1 link to the title
- It is spread across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. contain links.
- Keywords the page itself, do not put links to other pages
- Highlight the text and the color of the link, don’t use the same color.
- Makes the user remember what our website link is. It will increase the chances of being stressed as we put pressure on it.
11. Connect the Google search module
Google Search Console is a free service from Google that uses web traffic statistics. This comes from natural Google searches (organic search) only, and does not include social traffic from ads or from social media.
The statistics we get from Google Search Console will help us understand how Google views our website. And take the information obtained to improve the site to easily improve the appearance of our site on the first page.
12. Submit a sitemap
A sitemap is a file for organizing web pages. So you can access our website easily.
For a WordPress website, we will create a SEO plugin sitemap. You can use the Yoast plugin to do this. How to do this in this article. Create a WordPress sitemap .
13. Don’t do any important pages.
There is no index blocking the web page, and it does not allow Google memories to collect data.
Make the home page contain your home page .
Bad pages are those whose data structure is incorrect
- There is no clear point
- There are no clear keywords.
- Pages without a meta title and description
- Pages without important information or pages with very short content
- Pages that use the same focus keyword as the home page
Is this a good job?
A good page is one that has the content structure that Google wants. Basically, you can use this case. Structure checklist per page
Bad face reduction or bad homework, what do you do?
We can reduce the bad face in two ways.
- Edit the statement collector
- Terms and conditions page page , home page page page
Not doing indexing collect information on our web pages, which is something we don’t have to index on pages that we don’t focus on on the first page of Google. This comes with the Yoast plugin. Look at the lack of indexing in the illustration.
14. Canonical Duplicate Content
Standard conversion is a technique to reduce the number of duplicate content on our website.
This is a commercial market on the ground ?
Good luck optimizing websites should have a balance in content. More good pages than bad pages. Should have good pages out now .
We should try to get Google to index only high quality.
15. Do a 301 redirect each time the URL is modified.
A 301 redirect is a redirect that redirects one URL to another. It is an indication to Google that the new URL previously existed. Keep our site on Google as it is. You don’t have to start everything from scratch.
Top SEO reason is that every time you modify a URL on the web you have to redirect 301 URLs.
To do a 301 redirect in WordPress, we need an additional redirect .
16. Quick format
Cache is a piece of data frequently stored in a computer. For next use without having to retrieve data from the source again. Cache . Read the data from the parent week time and money. Including increased running.
The easiest and best way to cache on WordPress is to use the WP-Rocket plugin to do it.
Using the Wp-Rocket plugin, keep looking at this article. How to make your website load faster 100/100
17. Do Image SEO
Doing image SEO is to make the search engines understand the images we put on our site. For a chance to get on our website. to appear in image search
The principle for doing this is as follows.
- Image file size must exceed 200k.
- Presentation must be over 1200 images.
- Label the pictures on your computer in English.
- Compress images with another layer of plugins
- Put the alt text keyword behind the image as well. The techniques for adding alt text are as follows
:> Suppose you have 20 images, put alt text in 10 images, leave the 10 images blank.
- Place the words as follows
> Place the keywords for Figure 1, 2, and 3
> Place the related words to Figure 4, 5, and 6
> Figure 7-10 Place the natural words
> Figure 11 onwards, you do not need to enter alt text
18. Make a table of contents
The table of contents in the sense of use on the site is a shorthand for the reader. Instant access to the information he wants to know. Create a table of contents In WordPress, we can create a table of contents. Email is like an assignment book. Or it can be converted into a button
Benefits of a Table of Contents with SEO
Get our content better . Table of Contents is one of the factors for doing SEO as well.
In addition, read read read read read read read the next article on the next table, read read read read read read also read next on the next table of the book ”. On the article page, there will be links to the sections displayed on search results (Google SERP) as well.
Read more: What are Google Earn Sitelinks that appear on Google.
For entrepreneurs who know how to do this from this guide. Retail Directory WordPress Table of Contents
19. Update content regularly
Google wants to update their content. Leave the web deserted no traffic. My regrets are good for search engines.
Content content in content lifecycle content (content lifecycle), that is, all content content. expiry date.
Preserve the post on the post on the post on the post on the post on the post on the post, and post stories once on the post, including post at least once, a few post. the date. Change the picture to be more beautiful. or add more.
Conclusion Education SEO WordPress
When using SEO WordPress, this is all about keeping the details on your website as complete as possible. Of course there are a lot of details. And it’s not easy for us to customize at every point, but to do search optimization as time goes by. It is getting more and more, what needs to be modified? You should hurry up and do it from today. Good luck everyone.